The Legal Pages Annual Essay Competition for Law Undergraduates
We’re pleased to announce the maiden edition of the LEGAL PAGES ESSAY COMPETITION for Law Undergraduates.
The topic is “The Role of Laws and Policies in Cushioning the Negative Economic Effect of Global Emergencies.”
- The essay competition is open to all undergraduate students studying for a first Degree in Law.
- The word count for the essay is between 1000-1500 words, excluding footnotes.
- Entries must be written in English Language.
- All entries are expected to be original write-ups of participants. Plagiarism will lead to automatic disqualification.
- All references must be in footnotes and must follow the OSCOLA Referencing Format.
- The essays are to be in PDF format. Documents must be typed in Times New Roman; 12 pt font size and Double spaced
- All entries must be sent to Legal Pages email address (email@example.com). All submissions must attach a valid student ID Card of the entrant to the body of the mail.
- Deadline for submissions is 11:59pm on the 6th of June, 2020. Late submissions will not be accepted.
1st place — ₦75,000 plus a 3month paid internship slot at Primus Grace LP
2nd place — ₦50,000 plus a 2month paid internship slot at Primus Grace LP
3rd place — ₦25,000 plus a month paid internship slot at Primus Grace LP
The winning essay will also be published in the forthcoming LP Magazine (Issue 5).
See Previous issues at https://legalpages.com.ng/legalpages-magazine
Please note that participants are required to follow Legal Pages on social media. Follow our social media communities via https://legalpages.com.ng/contact-us/