SCAD COMPETE 2018
SimmonsCooper Partners has announced the commencement of SCAD Compete 2018 for law undergraduates and law school students.
The competition is in 2 stages (Brief Writing and Oral Advocacy for 10 Finalists).
The Brief Writing Competition starts from 2nd May, 2018 to 6th July, 2018.
1. Visit www.scp-law.com or any of the social media platforms below to download the Dispute Scenario, Case Planning Note and the relevant Lagos State Power Sector Reform Law 2018 and the Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Bill.
2. Submit your entry on or before 6th July, 2018.
3. Follow all the instructions in the Dispute Scenario to know what documents to submit.
4. Follow their social media platforms:
• Facebook – SimmonsCooper Advocacy Development (SCAD)
• LinkedIn – SimmonsCooper Advocacy Development
• Twitter – scad_scp
• Instagram – scad_scp
The Oral Advocacy Stage will commence after the 10 Finalists are announced.
Prizes to be won include:
1st Prize – N200,000, internship at SimmonsCooper Partners & 1 Computer Tablet
2nd Prize – N150,000, internship at SimmonsCooper Partners
3rd Prize – N100,000, internship at SimmonsCooper Partners
4th – 10th Prize – N50,000 and Books each
Take advantage of this opportunity.