OPPORTUNITIES FOR LAW STUDENTS AND LAWYERS IN JANUARY 2021
1. UNILEVER IdeaTrophy Competition
Unilever has announced the 9th edition of the Annual IdeaTrophy for full-time University Students in Nigeria. The theme for this year’s contest is More Than You Expect.
Unilever’s Idea Trophy is an innovative business competition for full-time students; a youth development initiative designed to create an out-of-the-classroom learning experience which focuses on the development of personal and entrepreneurial competencies amongst students.
The Unilever Idea Trophy offers students a unique learning experience in all categories, and a creative marketing experience where they can figure out how business works in real life while developing their individual skills and competencies.
Participants stand to gain experience working on a real business challenge; mentorship from experienced business leaders; access to resource toolkit and problem-solving frameworks; exposure to Unilever sustainability initiatives; exciting prizes and internship opportunities.
Requirements for Participation
- Creative and executable ideas that can solve business issues.
- An innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to meet and exceed expectations
What do Participants Stand to Gaim?
- Exposure to real business work-life.
- Acquire skills needed to deliver innovative projects.
- Get mentored by experienced business professionals.
- Win exciting prizes and an internship opportunity.
Form a Team of 3 individuals (first year and final year students are excluded)
Click the link to register your team and submit your idea: https://cutt.ly/IjvNlnC
Shortlisted teams get the opportunity to attend a virtual boot camp and compete to represent Unilever Nigeria at the Unilever Africa Idea Trophy (UAIT).
The deadline for registration is the 29th of January 2021.
2. SimmonsCooper Advocacy Development (2021)
The SimmonsCooper Advocacy Development Competition is an advocacy contest open to undergraduate law students and law school students. The competition typically involves a brief writing stage and a presentation process. More details coming soon here.
INTERNSHIPS AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Detail Commercial Solicitors Trainee Solicitor
Detail Commercial Solicitor is Nigeria’s first fully commercial law firm. Located at the heart of Lagos’ commercial hub, the firm recently announced openings for a Trainee Solicitor.
- Applicant must have graduated from the Nigerian Law School
- Applicant must be currently enrolled for National Youth Service in Lagos state.
Mode of Application
Applicants are required to send CVs via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the mail is to read: Application for Trainee Solicitor.
Applications close on January 22, 2021.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.